Neil Mangan, BBA, JD
Office Phone: (604) 873-8723 x 169
Office Fax: (604) 873-8785
I practise corporate, commercial and real estate law at Bell Alliance, Lawyers & Notaries Public. Most of my clients are entrepreneurs, artists, businesses, societies and strata corporations. My clients look for practical, objective and convenient legal services that allow them to do what they do best, while leaving the details to us.
CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL
- Business structuring, incorporation, joint ventures and partnerships
- Asset rollovers and other tax driven transactions
- Sale and purchases of businesses and business assets
TECHNOLOGY AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Technology and media licensing, publishing and distribution
- Protecting new and existing online businesses and properties
STRATA PROPERTY LAW
- Strata corporation governance
- Supplier and construction contract negotiation and review
- Reviewing, drafting and enforcing bylaws
- Resolutions and general meetings
J.D. University of British Columbia, Faculty of Law
B.B.A. Simon Fraser University, Faculty of Business Administration, Marketing Major, Political Science Minor
Neil is a graduate of the University of British Columbia, Faculty of Law and the Simon Fraser University, Faculty of Business Administration.
Neil has been a regular contributor to Real Estate Weekly, the New Home Guide and New Condo Guides and co-author of the Annotated British Columbia Society Act, published by Canada Law Book, from 2009 to 2014. He is currently the editor of the online edition of The Condominium Manual, published by Strata Publishing Corporation.
Prior to practising law, Neil worked as a marketing and technology consultant, vice president of a private college and touring manager for a Juno award winner artist (points for guessing who that might be).
Legal services provided through Bell Alliance, Lawyers & Notaries Public